GE - March Brithday Revel/ Post War revel

Ciarán ó Néill p.toland at computer.org
Wed Mar 22 07:44:35 PST 2000

This Saturday the O'Neill home once again opens there doors to the
fair populace of the canton of Gates Edge.  We have the privelage of
hosting the March Birthday Revel as well as welcoming our friends back
from War.  Festivities will begin around noon.  All
are incouraged to attend and bring food and drink to share.

If you are in need of directions please e-mail me and I will send them
to you.

See you all there...

--Caoilin
--
"An appointment is an engagement to see someone, while a morningstar
is a large lump of metal used for viciously crushing skulls. It is