GE - Clandestine Concert

Ciarán ó Néill p.toland at computer.org
Wed Mar 22 07:57:45 PST 2000

For all interested parties Clandestine will be preforming in the
Woodlands this Sunday March 26, 2000.  The concert will take place in
Northshore Park Sunday evening from 6-8pm.

Northshore Park is located on Lake Woodlands drive off of east Panther
Creek Drive.  For those not familiar with The Woodlands the best route
would be I45 to Woodlands Parkway, then Woodlands Parkway to East
Panther Creek Drive.

If there is enough interest we could meet here and then carpool to the
park.  Picnic suppers, lawn chairs nad blankets are permitted.

Maybe we can make it a Canton picnic before the concert.

--Caoilin
--
"An appointment is an engagement to see someone, while a morningstar
is a large lump of metal used for viciously crushing skulls. It is