GE - Camping at Southern Regional event

Phillip Toland p.toland at computer.org
Mon Mar 27 09:14:53 PST 2000

We are going to be camping at Southern Regional and wanted to know
how many people were going and wanted to camp together.  If anyone
interested would email me I would appreciate it.  I also recieved the
following message reguarding the marking of site for the event
forwarded to me from our friend in Ravens Fort.