GE - Unable to attend populace tonight

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 13:18:07 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/13/2000 2:58:45 PM Central Standard Time,
lady_angharad_rhonddha at hotmail.com writes:

> A family emergency prevents me from attending populace tonight.

My best thoughts go with you, and know you'll be missed, my lady.  I fear
that many of our gentle populace will be away from this meeting preparing for
War, and my thoughts are with them as they travel and defend the honor of the
Sable Star in combat, service, and the arts.  (Also in the unofficial
Shopping War Point.)

Due to mundane reasons, both financial and health, I will be unable to attend
Gulf Wars, but will be defending our borders to the best of my ability as our
populace goes forth to meet the Trimarians this week.

>  I will be at the Midsummer planning meeting tomorrow evening.

Actually, the Midsummer Faire planning meeting is *next* Tuesday, the 21st.
Lord Eadric has volunteered his humble sprawling palace <grin> for this
meeting, and I trust we'll have directions posted to the list soon.

In service to Gate's Edge and her populace,
Lord Stephen