GE - Stargate Business Meeting Mon May 15

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Fri May 12 11:47:45 PDT 2000

Greetings to all from Lord Stephen, Seneschal of Gate's Edge:

HL Signy, the Seneschal of Stargate, has asked me to pass along the following
information ...

Please be aware that our Baronial Business meetings will be held at the home
of HL Ihon Vinson macFergus until further notice. Lord Roberto no longer
works at the Kinko's on 290 and Hollister-he's down in Clear Lake now-so
that site is unavailable to us. Ihon's address is 2011 Latexo and his phone
number for information is 713-956-0046. The meeting is next Monday, May
15th.

If you have any questions, you can route them through me or send them
directly to Signy.

In service to Gate's Edge and her populace,
Stephen