GE - The Vikings

blaan at flash.net blaan at flash.net
Sat May 6 16:17:29 PDT 2000

Eadric Anstapa wrote:

> If any of you missed it, I got it on tape.  First dibs on borrowing go to
> the Viking-type personas.

Hey Eadric!
     I'm a Franconian disguising herself as a viking traveling companion.  :)  I
would really like to see that tape.  Yes, I did miss it.  Knew about it but
stayed at school way too late.  Have the other Vikings in the canton gotten to
it?  You know how those Vikings are.  Take, take, take.  Pillage, pillage,
pillage.  Loot, burn, rape.  Its a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.  The
things I've seen traveling in their company would keep anyone awake at night
except another Viking or a Frankish traveling companion.  We are actually much
worse than the vikings.  Ask Rome.  Hee hee hee!

Annes the terribly awake for so early in the morning.