GE - Newcomers nightout to be 5/18/00

blaan at flash.net blaan at flash.net
Tue May 9 05:57:36 PDT 2000

Jim Couch wrote:

> We were there, bought tickets and everything. Waited till the 7:20 was about
> to start and didn't see anyone so we cashed them in and went to TGIF and ate
> instead. So we missed you all.... maybe next time :-(

Sorry folks, I just plain don't care for movies for the most part.  I've heard
Gladiator is MUY VIOLENTE and I just don't care for that.  I watched Braveheart
once...never again.  I also didn't get away from work in time and then went to
my massage therapist.  However, if you ever go to a good comedy or science
fiction, that would be of passing interest to moi.  I really need to get out
more anyway.Love
Annes the mindless