MOC Report RE: GE - Re: End of Reign Reports

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 18:30:05 PDT 2000

>From lord Talmon,,, Tores ,to hell with stepping on topes.
kick them in the shins, if it will do any good. I am as guilty as anyone. I
sent reports to any body who would take them while there was no kingdom
archery marshall. But inmy stupidty I didnn't senf them to the seneschal. I
will hereto forth get a report to someone as soon as possible after the
practice or event.
        Lord Talmon Hanging my head in shame.