MOC Report RE: GE - Re: End of Reign Reports

Scarlettmb at aol.com Scarlettmb at aol.com
Tue May 23 18:40:07 PDT 2000

Scott, Etc.

Let me just clarify something.  Steven knows that my lighthearted quip of "We
have children." is precisely that.  Those of you who have been around long
enough know that with my working schedule, I cannot always be at activities
and meetings.  I know that there have been children's activities at the
archery picnics however, I don't actually know what they are because I have
confidence in my deputy that she will take care of the necessary reports that
need to be put in.  I only personally know of 1 thing that was done recently
and that was the making of paper dragons at a populace meeting.  I have made
no reports because basically I have nothing to report.  The quip came because
I got tired of saying "nothing to report".

If the End of Reign report is due after our event, I will have a real report
in and this will all be a moot point.  However, Annes' comment is well made.
Steven knows exactly what I meant.  Maybe I should have sent that privately,
that is my mistake.  However, my mistake in that should not be the means of a
scolding to people who don't really deserve it.

Sorry.  As Annes said -- 'nuff said.

Maria