GE - Late archery notice

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Fri May 26 16:33:54 PDT 2000

Unfortunately Cynthia and I can not make it on Saturday.  However, we were
considering doing something on Monday.

How many of you are interested in coming over Monday afternoon for BBQ, a
little more archery, and perhaps brewing?  If enough people will show up,
then we will make plans otherwise we won't.

When brisket is on sale I just cant resist the urge to fire up the pit.

Regards,

Eadric