GE - Late archery notice

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Sat May 27 16:06:14 PDT 2000

  It's now 6:00pm on saturday, No one has showed up for archery. Lady Seren
and a lady friend came by while she was out shopping for the feast . other
than that it's been a real quite day.I worked on
getting the targets ready,{mounted on coragated board}. Fussed at punkin,
and generaly made myself tired.Monday sounds great to me
What time, {since I don't want to wake you up too early.}And should I bring
anything?   Talmon

              DER BARON