GE - decompression meeting?

blaan at flash.net blaan at flash.net
Sun May 28 10:52:31 PDT 2000

Hello!  While I've seen some back and forth between Caitlin & Eadric
concerning the possiblity that the decompression/postmortem/autopsy
meeting will be held at his home tomorrow night (Thursday) about 7 pm or
so.....I haven't seen anything that CONFIRMS that this is truely
happening and that everyone understands that they need to show up.  I
may have missed this confirmation in some of the massive deletions I
tend to do (I'm fielding about 200 emails per day....way too many
lists...oh well).  However, I am assuming we do but I'm anal enough to
want to see it in writing.  :)  So will somebody who knows for sure put
a confirmation message on the list?  Eadric?  Caitlin?