GE - Over The Edge Contest

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Tue May 23 11:29:24 PDT 2000

Greetings to all from Lord Stephen:

Starting in June's issue of Over The Edge, I will be sponsoring a contest for
the best "filler" story.  This contest will run through the November issue,
with the winner to be announced in December.  Some basic rules:

1)  Your story must be original.  It can be anything from your persona story
to the experiences you had at your last event, but it must be your own
original work.

2)  Your story must be relevant.  Stories about your bowling league, the
family reunion in Dallas, etc. are not eligible, either for printing or
consideration.

3)  Your story must be entertaining.  After all, we're not gonna give a prize
to the piece that bored us to tears.  ;)

The prize in this contest is a writing box, or pen chest.  This smallish box
holds two nibholders, several nibs, a jar of ink, several small parchments,
and a solid glass pen.  In addition, there is a tray to help separate the
various contents of the box.  It is an exquisite prize and the winner will
get lots of enjoyment out of it.

So get to writing, and may the best story win!

Stephen