GE - Mid Summer Faire Reservations Announcement

Garza, Carla M Carla.Garza at compaq.com
Fri May 26 12:41:11 PDT 2000

Dear Lady Gwynafwy,

Please ensure your list includes one for me.  Even though my son, Devon,
will be in attendance, he will not eat the feast food (he's way too picky!).

Isabella Constance di Marroquinn

mka
Carla Garza
Corporate HR Information Services (HRIS)

"Everything to the Internet"

281.518.7920 phone
281.514.4061 fax
carla.garza at compaq.com