Picnic and more archery om Monday Afternoon Re: GE - Late archery notice

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Sun May 28 10:58:38 PDT 2000

Sorry for the late reply back to those that asked for a few more details we
did not get back til very early this morning.

I had sorta figured start showing up around noon to 1pm and we would eat and
shoot as we felt we needed to throughout the afternoon and evening.

I'll have a brisket (or two) on the pit and a big pot of beans going, some
potoato salad and iced tea.  If there is anything else that you want to
bring to share then feel free.

Talmon,  Iaen or I can run over to your place and throw a couple of the
targets in the back of the truck.  Since it is usually just me shooting here
I only keep one target.

Iaen,  You wanna get those or should I?

Caitlin,  there more the merrier bring the neighbors and kids.

Everyone else, come join us.  If you know you will be coming drop us an
email note so we will  expect you.  Reservations are not necessary so if you
don't have firm plans and suddenly find yourself free Monday afternoon then
just stop by.

Regards,

Eadric