GE - Patterns...

MerenTau merentau at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 11:01:33 PST 2000

Hi, Maria,  Shanahan here....

I have a *wealth* of patterns to draw from.... which period is
she (he?) considering -- 'Early' can cover quite a range.  Right
now, there are also *many* actual patterns in the fabric stores
which can be used as guides and added to or converted. And the
stores frenquently run sales where the patterns are $0.99 to
$1.99 instead of the $12.00 and $13.00.  Have her check out the
pattern books, get some numbers of what she's looking for, and
email me back.... I might already have that pattern.  Also, what
size is she/he looking for?

In service to the Dream (and *very* glad to be 'playing'
again!),

Shanahan Stormbearer