GE - TRF 7th weekend

Kathleen McLaughlin liz at houston.rr.com
Tue Nov 7 13:33:41 PST 2000

I have told various people that I would be arriving on Friday evening and
staying the entire weekend for TRF this weekend.

Alas, mundanity has called - and this involves lots of money, so I really
don't want to skip out.  For those of you who don't know, I recently left
my job in a microbiology/immunology lab in the medical center and started
substitute teaching in Spring ISD.  I've been in a long-term position at
Westfield high school (it's really scary teaching at the school you
graduated from) and they wanted to hire me full time in the spring.  So
that means I have to get certified.  So I have to spend my Saturday morning
attending a meeting so they will let me get into the certification program
although the deadline has already passed.

Wish me luck and I shall hopefully see everyone on Saturday afternoon/evening.

When is troll open on Saturday so I can actually get in once I get up there?

And does anyone want to be really nice and let me sleep (or at least
change) in your tent.  My only tent is a 1-person backpacking tent that has
just enough room for me to crawl in feet first and sleep - I can't even sit
up in this thing!

ok, enough babbling,

Kat (Liz Baker)