GE - GE Newcomers' Meeting tonight

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Thu Nov 9 09:26:48 PST 2000

The Newcomers meetings start around 7PM.

For all of those that needs directions I have placed the stock directions to
the O'Neill Rath on the calendar.

Just go to the Canton web page at http://gatesedge.homestead.com and choose
the "Local Calendar" link on the main page.  Once you are on the calendar
page you can click on individual days to bring up details for that day or on
individual calendar events to bring up the details for that event.

For all of you who are event coordinators and have events on the calendar...
Please try to keep the calendar updated and include directions to the event
site.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa

Amy Shipp <Amy.Shipp at humble.k12.tx.us> said:

> Hello,
>
> We are really newcomers to the area.  I have been sending back and forth
with Bowen, but I have not received any information about the meeting
tonight.   My husband, my, son and I may come to the meeting tonight, if we
knew when and where it is.  Of course, I now know where it is, but am still
in the dark about the time.

> We live in Atascocita, and would come over to The Woodlands on 242,
obviously we could pathfind from there.  Please let me know the time, the
dress, and if our 1 year old son may come.