GE - Sewing Guild on Monday Postponed

Steven Hall macthomas at ev1.net
Mon Nov 20 07:29:21 PST 2000

Forwarded from the Bounced Post Department, with edits to meet with Majordomo's approval.  Apologies to all whom the bounce delay may inconvenience ... List Admin.

Hello,
Sorry but, I am going to have to (call off) sewing at my home tomorrow (Monday)
night.  I do want to re-schedule for sometime very soon.  Let me know which
evening is best for you. Wednesdays are definately not good for me.  This
sewing get together does not replace, but is in addition to our regular
sewing guild on the third Thursday of each month.  I'd like to have
additional sewing get togethers to work on canton regalia, but folks can
also bring their own projects as well.
Well, again sorry for any inconvenience, but hope to be able to get together
soon,  toodles, Seren