GE - Greetings all

Roy Williams mnemenoi at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 20:03:13 PST 2000

 Good Day to all,
    I have met a few of your canton at the newcomers
event last year and have attended events at RavensFort
for well neigh 10 years. My lady and I have an
adoration for the middle ages with a specialty in
music, art, and religious movements, if we might be of
any service to the canton via your collegiums or for
any other help please feel free to ask. We are
interested in your herbalist guild meetings and
possibly attending, if you might reply that would be
most helpful. Again I thank all of you most graciously
for all your assistance.
                                   Pax Vobiscum,
                                        Mnemenoi