GE - TRF 7th weekend

Serena Gethin lady_seren at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 09:20:17 PST 2000

I'm so sorry to hear that you won't be making it out this weekend.  Hope
your weeknd goes well, don't work too hard.  As for the items you have to
donate, if you plan to be home Friday late afternoon/early evening I can
swing by your place to get them if possible.  Just let me know.  I usually
try to get to TRF by 6pm on Fridays, but can adjust that time at your
convenience.  if this sounds like a plan, let me know what time and re-fresh
me on directions to your place from 249 in Tomball.
LOL, Seren