GE - Gate's Edge Populace Meeting/New E-Mail Info

Scarlettmb at aol.com Scarlettmb at aol.com
Mon Oct 9 09:25:41 PDT 2000

Unfortunately, I will not make it tonight.  With the wedding less than 2 weeks away I am busy making preparations.  I am in fact, recording the song that John and I are going to dance to tonight at a real recording studio.

By the way, if anyone wants to get to ride in a really cool u-haul truck, I could use some help moving this weekend.  Let me know.  Any and all people woud be appreciated.  Dinner will be provided.

Later.
Maria