GE - leif's condition as of 11.00 am

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Sun Oct 15 18:40:59 PDT 2000

Hi, Talmon! Glad to hear that Lee is getting better! I once almost got into
a wreck at Falvel and 290. It seems a dangerous place. I was heading through
that intersection-my light was green-when in peripheral vision I realized
that a car coming down Falvel to my right (I was heading toward Tomball) was
not going to stop for the red light. I hit the gas and cleared the
intersection before they hit my car but they did hit the one behind me. The
guys in the car were drunk. The guys in the car behind me said they were
okay but both cars were a mess. I called 911 on my cell phone. Lots of
people stopped and the police came and took statements and that's all I
heard. Scared the heck out of me though. Bless Lee's heart-and to be
rear-ended too. Hope he recuperates well. I am keeping him and his family
and you and Ann in my prayers. Many,many hugs and kisses!  Signy