GE - November Gates Edge Archery Practice

Eadric Anstapa smills at scabrewer.com
Fri Oct 27 14:06:50 PDT 2000

Greetings!

Due to conflicts with Renn Faire, Events, work schedules, etc. we are forced
to reschedule the Gate's Edge November Archery Practice.  The November
Archery Practice will now be held on

            SATURDAY, NOV. 4

As usual we will start sometime after 10AM, a pot-luck lunch will be held
sometime around 1PM, and we will shoot until 4 or 5PM.  Directions to the
archery range can be found on the Canton Web Pages at
http://gatesedge.homestead.com on either the Archery Pages or via the Local
Calendar.

We realize that this date is not ideal for everyone and apologize for the
short notice but unfortunately this is the only weekend of the month that the
Marshals are certain to be available.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
eadric at scabrewer.com