GE - Update on Adelicia?

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 6 14:47:30 PDT 2000

  This is the latest on my Lady Adelicia. She continues to improve
But the pace is awfully slow. We got word just today that the open part of
the wound has closed to about 1/2 of what it was 3 weeks ago
There is talk of moving her to rehab on the forth floor in about
a week and one half. The plastic surgeon says that there is a chance
that he will be able to just close it up and not have to do a skin
graft. Good news is sure slow in comming. she has started sitting up in a
wheelchair. She has to have help to get in the chair, But I'll
take what I can get. She tried to do some of her groups "love Pets"
They were not up to her usual efforts but she did get marker on her
fingers.Things are moving along as well as can be expected.
Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers, It really helps.
    Lord Talmon & Lady Adelicia.
       Once again thanks ladies ,for the handkerchief favors.