GE - Stargate Baronial Populace Meeting--Sept. 11th not Sept. 4th

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Sun Sep 3 05:57:17 PDT 2000

Greetings unto all you good gentles!

This is just a quick reminder that Stargate's Baronial Populace meeting will
be Monday, Sept. 11th not Sept. 4th .
This is due to the Labor Day holiday-and the Heights Library, naturally,
being closed. As you know, normally our Populace meetings are the 1st Monday
of every month-but when a holiday occurs on the first Monday like Labor Day,
4th of July, Easter, Christmas, etc., then Stargate's policy is to have the
meeting on the following Monday.

Also, be reminded that Stargate's Business meeting will take place as
scheduled on the 3rd Monday of the month, Sept. 18th.
This will mean meetings back to back but we will be on schedule. The
Business meeting will be held at HL Ihon Vinson macFergus' home.

Thank you for your kind attention.

In Service,
Signy Gandalvsdottir
Seneschal, Barony of the Stargate