GE - Update on Baroness Adelicia's health

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Sun Sep 3 20:19:54 PDT 2000

Baroness Adelicia is resting well this evening. She had had a heart cath.
Friday, I believe, and was doing well-no blockage in the main arteries just
in the small spidery arteries-until this morning when it seems she had
another possible stroke. She does have feeling in her left side and we spoke
together this evening. Prayers, good wishes, calls, cards, etc. would be
greatly appreciated by Their Excellencies, Adelicia and Talmon.  Otherwise
known as Ann Parker, she is in the Tomball Regional Hospital, Room 128.

Blessings to all,
Signy
Stargate/Gate's Edge