GE - Baronial Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarlettmb at aol.com Scarlettmb at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 08:36:31 PDT 2000

Unfortunately, with the crazyness that accompanies the planning of a wedding and moving of oneself from one house to another, I will be unable to make Stargate Baronial this weekend.  I am very busy trying to finish the floor (which we started to put down only to find that we were not laying the tiles square) so I can get my furniture moved up to John's house.

I will be  putting out the call for help for the move.  But not sure when that will be yet.

Later.
Maria