GE - Home from surgery.

KimberlyDawn kaos at kjsl.com
Fri Sep 15 11:58:45 PDT 2000

Everything went okay.
Nicholas didn't want to get up this morning ( nor did mommy) but we did and
off we went. Daddy had stopped and bought Nicholas this laughing pumpkin
doll, and brought his blue clues, and the truck and dinosaur from toy story
2, and a paint book and a few other things that Nicholas wanted none of in
the waiting room. After about 20 mins we got moved to a pedi room in the
day surgery area. He fought to take off clothes he fought to put on gown he
fought to do his blood pressure and the p.o. test, and he fought to take his
temp he didn't want anyone to do anything after about an hour we saw the
doctor that would knock him out and requested Nicholas be given the
medicine drink that will make him woozy and forgetful because there was no
way in his current state that he was going to take the mask. So they gave it
to him well actually I held him down and daddy gave it to him. he started to
get drunk almost instantly. and off they took our baby. 8 minutes later the
ent comes in says he is all done and in recovery. That it was good it was
done this morning cause by tonight he would be in tears. Both ears were
totally full of fluid.

Nicholas finally came out about 40 mins later, and then they needed him to
peepee before he could leave and before they could take out the I.V. That he
was mad about.
We took him for a few rides in the wagon. Then after fighting with him to
leave his iv alone we finally got him to be able to go home.
we went to target daddy spent 140.00 on him and various junk. and then we
went and ate and he has been going 90 miles a minute looking at him you
wouldn't even have known he had surgery this morning.

so we are home.
Kimberly dawn