GE - Re: Adelicia's progress...

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 16 18:22:00 PDT 2000

  Sorry for the delay. I've had no phone since the 5 1/2 rain on tuesday.
Just got them back at 9:30 last night.Along with 82
e-mails. She is doing better but not well. Lookslike I'm going to be at the
hospital foe about 6 to 8 weeks longer,maybe more.
more details later.
            Thanks for your thinking about her.  Talmon