GE - A Prayer Request...

Scarlettmb at aol.com Scarlettmb at aol.com
Tue Sep 19 06:06:27 PDT 2000

I have a prayer request.  A friend informed me last night that her niece had been missing since 8:00pm Sunday night.  She and another girl, both 14, are assumed to be in the company of 2 men named Jesse and Eric (not sure about that second name) who are 22 or 23.  The girl in question has manic-depression/bi-polar and has been off her medications for more than 4 doses now.  She is considdered totally off her medication and is now considered a danger to herself and others.

Please pray that the girl is found healthy and unharmed.  She will be put back in the hospital and this time will not be let out until the state deams her safe.

Maria