GE - A Prayer Request...

Scarlettmb at aol.com Scarlettmb at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 05:15:30 PDT 2000

Well, I got some good news last night.

My friend's neice showed up yesterday.  Seh was unharmed.  Her parents had filed a runaway report on her and they had to take her to the police to be fingerprinted, etc.  I believe that she is going to be sent to the hospital to get her back on her meds and under control.

The mother of the other girl knew where they had gone.  She didn't say so before.  Tried to cover it up I think because her daughter was involved too.  Anyway my friend's sister had called the other girls mother and told her that she was going to make the runaway report and the mother said she didn't want to go with her because she knew where thegirls were.  She then went over to the house and got her own daughter and warned the kids that were there that the  cops were being notified.  Then she left without Jennifer (my friend's neice).  When my friend's sister got there, the kids were all gone and the mother of the boy whose house it was was there telling them that she didn't know their daughter and was supremely unconcerned that her son regularly brought home other teenagers who stayed over night.

A friend of Jennifer's called a while later and told them that she was there and he wasn't going to tell them where he lived because he didn't want Jen to get in trouble.  Lee could hear her in the background saying that he couldn't tell her where they were because they would send her to the hospital again.  She told the boy to tell Jen that she wouldn't send her to the hospital and then Jen got on the phone with her.  They talked for a while and then the boy got on the phone again and told her how to get there.  They went to get her and then went to the police dept. for the fingerprints.

Anyway, the last I heard she was home and at least back on her meds.

Thank you for your prayers.

Maria