GE - Update on Baroness Adelicia's health

Cynthia Hamilton jaysmom at swbell.net
Mon Sep 4 01:23:40 PDT 2000

>     This little incident is a reminder to all of us to cherish each other and every moment.  Talmon's comment during the height of the crisis is very telling.  Despite being sweethearts at 14, dating at 16, married at 18 and been married for 54 years, his comment on this crisis that his beloved wife was enduring was, "It just happened too fast."  Life is so short and precious.  Be kind to each other.
>
> Annes

This would also be a good time to remind every one about the importance of
donating blood!

You never know when you or a loved one will need blood and when you donate you
can designate who gets credit for your blood.  If you have "blood credits" in
the bank, that's one less thing the hospital can charge you for ;-)

Adelicia has been given 3 pints already and may need more.  I would suggest
that anyone who hasn't donate recently and is able, should donate in her name.
 Even if she doesn't need any more blood, someone else's
wife/mom/grandmom/friend could use it!

regards,
Simone