GE - Baronial Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Wed Sep 6 22:31:22 PDT 2000

I'll be going up Friday night and camping both Friday and Saturday nights.  I would love to camp with the rest of the group.

I am the Marshal in Charge of the archery so I imagine I'll be busy most all day Sat. with that.  Sunday I'll tear down the range and come home.

When did you plan on eating all this food?  I had planned on paying for the feast and I usually eat small breakfasts and quick lunches but might be persuaded otherwise.

Regards,

Eadric