GE - metal&armor

Tyr Tjuguskegg tjuguskegg at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 11:04:34 PDT 2001

Hey Jacque,
     Ok yes first of all ya need some sheet metal, and yes I would like to
split a sheet of 16 gauge sheet metal with ya, just regular mild steel, no
stainless or anything, least not for me, are the arms you are getting
stainless or mild steel? If the arms are stainless then maybe you should try
to keep it all the same, up to you, it is much easier to work mild steel
though. I have the dish for knees, and we can cut at my house too, so if we
can get together between now and wednesday you can cut out the cops and lams
and then you can either try to dish them or go to Vaclav's and have him help
you do them in the forge. The best place to get it is "Triple S steel" I am
not sure where that is, I have never been there. Maybe I can get some
tommorow, I will see how things are going, I also need to get a rawhide
mallet, so I gotta go get that tommorow anyway. If you want you can come to
my house tommorow night and we can get started cutting things out, that is
if I get the steel.

     The book is good so far but I haven't gotten very far, it took me a bit
to get interested, I don't read much so sometimes I have to make myself read
a little before I get into reading, but it is good so far.

I better get back to work.

Tyrbringr "Tyr" Tjuguskegg
of Clan Grepyr,
Legion of the Sable Star.