GE - FW: CR - Free Storytelling Workshops

Carolyn Young Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Mon Apr 2 08:14:33 PDT 2001

Darling Kat,

That was said with tongue firmly planted in cheek.  I know you're a teacher
and I am aware of the pittance you (and all the other teachers) are paid for
the work you do.  As a group, yours is the most underpaid job in the US.
(...tug, ...tug) We expect you to take our children for 6 hours or more and
instill in them OUR ethics and morals as well as teach them what you were
hired to and if (...tug, ...tug) you don't...  Oh, uh, oops, preaching to
the choir again.  I didn't even realize I'd climbed up on this soapbox.
<grin>

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing you again when your schedule lightens
up a bit.

Cheers,
Caitlin

Carolyn Young