GE - Iron Seamstress/sewing guild

Jennifer Mittelstaedt gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:52:07 PDT 2001

To the Populace:

This is a reminder that the Canton of Gate's Edge will be having their IRON
SEAMSTRESS sewing challenge on April 12 at the Northwoods Presbyterian
Church on 1960.  The directions are on the Gate's Edge web page calander.

This months sewing challenge is:

Sewing loner garb.

If you would like to come and sewing new loner garb for your group please
come and have fun with Gate's Edge. You must have all your "equipment and
supplies".  Gate's edge is still accepting donated "materials" for the
making of new clothes.  It is our plan to keep the garb very simple.

At this time we might try something different...  Still unsure.  The out
come is up to the Costal Populace, as to whether we have teams this time or
individual participants. Sewing Stadium would still like judges at this
event if you would please contact the Sewing Stadium representative at the
bottom of this message.  We thank you for your participation.

Good Luck to all.

Sewing Stadium

Lady Gwynafwy Sinclaire
gwyn_26 at hotmail.com