GE - Demo Thank you's

Suannoch nighean mhic Choinnich lady_suannoch at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 11:51:43 PDT 2001

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who was able to make it to
the St. Mark Lutheran school demo on Saturday.  We ended up have quite a
crowd (30 or so), and the kids just loved everything that we had to offer;
several teachers and parents were also seen participating.  I was given
nothing but complements on our group and the way the information was
presented.

I know I will never get everyone's full name right so here goes:
Dance -- Signy, Dale, Melanie, Maureen
Fighting -- William, Bowen, Askell, Malachai, Teyen (I'm sure I slaughtered
the spelling)
Music, Games, & Medieval life -- Seren, Melody, Patrick
Painting & Calligraphy -- Hillary, Pippa

I would also like to apologize to those of you who emailed me later in the
afternoon on Friday for not getting back to you.  I did not get your email
until this morning (I usually only use my work address).  I appreciate the
fact that you would volunteer, and I'm sorry we missed you.  However, I'll
remember you for next time!

Thanks again,
Suannoch.

Lady Suannoch nighean mhic Choinnich