GE - Iron Seamstress/sewing guild

Jennifer Mittelstaedt gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:08:20 PDT 2001

Georgia

Never think that you will be asked to leave from a sewing guild that I host!
  Yes, you are most welcome!  Byzantine is a very good choice.  I happen to
have a pattern picture that we can draft if you wish.  All you will need is
bucher or craft paper, tape, a measuring tape and a pencil.  I hope to see
you at 7:00pm next Thursday.  If you have a sewing machine and material
please bring that as well.

Lady Gwynafwy
281-292-1920