GE - Reminder-Clean up day!

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Fri Apr 6 09:41:47 PDT 2001

Despite what Gwyn is saying.  It is Archery and Cleanup Day.  NOT Cleanup
Day and Archery. :-P

Archery will start around 10AM.   I need everyone on the Canton who has a
bow to please show up with your bows.  I am doing research for the Kingdom
and I need to do chronograph testing of as many bows as possible.  If you
have more than one bow please bring every bow you have.  If you have combat
arrows/bolts that you use then bring then with your bows.

We will be shooting at the targets and recording Royal Round scores.  If
anyone wishes to record IKAC scores then they should have time for that if
they show up at 10AM or shortly afterwards.

Around 1PM we will stop archery an eat lunch.  Remember it is a pot-luck
lunch so everyone bring something to share.  We have the gas grill so if you
want to bring something for the grill it is available

After lunch there will be no more archery and the archers can devote however
much time is needed to cleaning up and organizing the Canton equipment.

Now, while archery is going on other people can be doing inventory and
cleanup but they will have to stay out of the way of the flying pointy
sticks and don't expect any of the archery marshallate to be helping with
cleanup until AFTER archery.

One small crew will probably need to run over to Annes house (about 1.5
miles away) to grab the Pavilion parts that are over there, anything else
that Annes has, and to spend some time cleaning up/out the storage shed and
preparing it for the canton equipment.  Gwyn, have you yet coordinated this
with Annes?

Everyone else who has ANY canton property or anything that they wish to
donate to the canton should if possible bring it with them or if not bring
the DETAILED inventory that Gwyn has asked for.

Directions are on the calendar available via the web page but here they are
just in case.

--------------

Scott and Cindy Mills
36131 FM 149
Pinehurst, TX 77362
281-356-5220

>From Willowbrook/FM1960 and Hwy 249 Area.

1. Proceed North on 249 to the Traffic Light in Pinehurst and the
intersection of 249 with FM 1774 and FM 149. (Phillips 66 Gas Station on
Left)

2. Turn RIGHT and cross over the Railroad tracks onto FM 149.

3. Proceed 0.8 miles to house on left. Look for 3-rail white fence.

>From Interstate 45 or the Woodlands

1. Exit 81, FM 1488, Magnolia/Hempstead.

2. Proceed west (towards Magnolia) on FM 1488 approximately 14 miles to the
4-way stop light at the intersection of FM 1488 and FM 149. (Veronicas Fruit
Stand on NW corner)

3. Turn LEFT and proceed south approximately 3 miles on FM 149.

4. Second house past Wildwood Baptist Church on RIGHT. Look for 3-rail white
fence.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa