GE - Reminder-Clean up day!

Tyr Tjuguskegg tjuguskegg at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 10:47:06 PDT 2001

Unfortuneately the best plans are always ruined by your boss at work, they
changed the schedule and failed to let everyone know about it so I am going
to be hard at work tommorow so I can't make it to archery/cleanup day, I am
disappointed maybe next time. My wife might still show up though, haven't
talked about it, and Eadric if she shows up I will make sure she has both of
my 30 pound bows so you can take a look and research or whatever ya need to
do. Wish I could be there.

Tyrbringr "Tyr" Tjuguskegg
of Clan Grepyr,
Legion of the Sable Star.