GE - Canton Food Census

Heruthane Harewell hharewell at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 06:04:20 PDT 2001

Just for the heck of it...

SCA Name: Heruthane Harewell (Jennifer, the newbie
from across the big city)

I'm Allergic To: Nothing I can think of.

Favorite Soda: Fruit Punch

Sodas I LIke: Sprite, Grape, Root Beer, DP, Diet
pretty much anything.

Sodas I Hate: Orange, Lemon-Lime wannabes (Citra,
Sierra Mist, ect.), regular Coke.

Favorite Bag of Chips: Spicy Quesadia Tostitos

Chips I Like: Corn Chips (esp. baked)

Chips I Hate: Potatoe

Favorite Bread: French (soft, not hard)

Breads I Like: White, wheat (esp. honey), sourdough

Breads I Hate: Anything darker than wheat

Favorite Fruit/Berry: Honeydew

Fruits/Berries I Like: Watermelon, strawberries,
blueberries, really fresh grapes, sour apples, canned
pineapple.

Fruits/Berries I Hate: Banana, Kiwi, Canaloupe, any
other kind of apple, anything else canned, pears.

Favorite Vegetable: Brocolli

Vegetables I Like: Most fresh or frozen

Vegetables I Hate: Most canned

Favorite Meat: I'm a vegetarian

Meats I Like: I'll eat fish if I need to

Meats I Hate:

Favorite Salad Dressing: Italian

Salad Dressings I Like: French, Thousand Island

Salad Dressings I Hate: Ranch, Blue Cheese

Condiments I Like (Salsa, Mustard, etc...): Dijon
Mustard, Pickle resish, mild salsa

Condiments I Hate: Mayo & Miracle whip (unless it's in
some sort of salad)

Cheeses I Like: Most

Cheeses I Hate: Can't think of any