GE - Saw "Just Visiting"

William de Clare rigali at email.com
Sun Apr 8 00:30:40 PDT 2001

     Tonight I did see "Just Visiting", I even dressed for the ocassion. My
legs completely encased in plate armor, even wore my sabatons and greeves. I
wore my chainmail and surcoat (looked like a total ***). After everything I
saw on TV, I had little hopes for the movie. It ended up being worth the
money, I was shocked. Who ever was given the job of choosing what clips to
use for the TV ads sucks. I would give it 3-1/2 stars out of five.

     Tyr said it was a "really cute movie" as he sipped on a Fresca soda. He
also siad he almost liked it better than "Howard's End", as he sipped on a
Fresca soda. No just joking.

William de Clare