GE - Canton Food Census

Carolyn Young Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Mon Apr 9 14:13:58 PDT 2001

Fantastic!  I was hoping someone would volunteer.

I am diabetic (so my food restrictions are similar to yours) AND react badly
(migraines) to aspartame (Nutra-sweet) so most commercially prepared 'diet
foods' are right out.
Also, broccoli hates me although I don't know why, I love it.

Cheers,
Caitlin nan Cnoc Airgead

Carolyn Young
MIS Department