GE - What the canton has...

Jennifer Mittelstaedt gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:51:47 PDT 2001

To the Populace.

As of last night I have received three lists from two officers of what they
have that belongs to the canton.  The due date for these lists were April
9th.  I have been requesting these lists for months.  I am just wondering
what happened?

It has been requested BY the Populace that we have an inventory of what the
canton has before WE set out to purchase new supplies.  There is one catch
to that, I need to know that WE have.  I can't do that with out YOUR help.

Midsummer is coming very fast and I have an idea of what we might need but I
can not put that into a report, because I sill don't truly know what the
canton has.

If the populace has changed it's mind about wanting to know what we have
please let me know and I will stop asking and begging for inventories.  I
can then put more effort into asking and begging for something else like...
PRIZES for Midsummer. :)

I thank you for your time in reading this long note.  And I thank those that
have fulfilled the requests of the canton.

In service as always,

Lady Gwynafwy Sinclaire
Chatelaine of the Canton of Gate's Edge