GE - What the canton has...

Diane M. Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 10 09:30:01 PDT 2001

I have not replied because I do not have ANYTHING that actually belongs to
the Canton.   ALL of the Equestrian toys and weapons that are used by us at
practices are privately owned.  I do own banquet tables that were used last
year and I believe the Canton is planning on using them again this year at
MSF.

Guinevere