GE - No Chance Tonight

mattias gottlieb mattgottlieb01 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 07:46:39 PDT 2001

very sad william,
bring your homework... we will help you with it...
Honest we all know quite a bit more then we let on...
well some of us at least... but don't bring things
like  quantum physics or differenial equations...

we will see you and what you don't get done of your
homewrok tonight... this would be a great excuse...
"well you see mr. professor i was making some armor
and this gust of wind came up and just blew my
homework into the fire... "
i think it would work...:)
Mattius