GE - For Sale

CHUK D bumper_69 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:34:04 PDT 2001

        If anyone remembers me being really annoying with my Sony 10x zoom
Digi-Cam it is now for sale. It stores the pictures directly onto floppy
disc. Excellent condition comes with one battery and charger for battery. I
think most of you have had it stuck in your general direction more than
once. This camera retails new for approx. $499 . I am asking $250 for it as
I said before it is in excellent condition.

                              Lodin
                                 day phone ( 281-443-7719 )
                                  Please ask for Chuck