GE - Dance Demo coming up

Heather Jones hjones at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Mon Apr 16 14:42:46 PDT 2001

I hope everyone had a good weekend.  Information below is on an upcoming
demo in the Houston area.  If you are a dancer, your participation is very
welcome!  For those of you who don't dance, don't worry -- I'm sure there
will be a demo for you to participate in soon <grin>

S.

>We have been requested to do a demo for St. Mark's Spring Festival,
>Saturday, April 21st. This was announced at Sunday's dance practice with the
>following people who volunteered:  Signy, Ihon, David, Isabeau, did I miss
>anyone?  I'm looking for more dance volunteers who will be available and
>would like to join us.  We will be in what is known as the "Tea Room" with
>glorious A/C.  We're looking at about an hour long demo with "maybe" an half
>an hour or so in the courtyard.
>
>St. Mark's Episcopal School is located at 3816 Bellaire in Bellaire.  Please
>let Signy or I know if you can make it.  We need to be at the school by
>10:30 in order to start at 11:00.
>
>Thanks,
>Isabeau

Lady Suannoch nighean mhic Choinnich