GE - What about New Commers

RobinW5410 at aol.com RobinW5410 at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 17:19:15 PDT 2001

Sorry Folks;
My son killed my computer last week and I am now down at Kivinne's using her machine.

Yes, Newcomers is at my place this Thursday at 7:30pm.
Directions:  Take I-45 to Rayford-Sawdust.  Turn Left on Sawdust.  Stay on Sawdust until you reach Woodlands Parkway.  Turn left on Woodlands Parkway.  Turn Left on South Panther Creek.  At the stop sign turn left (Glen Loch).  Turn Right on Valerie Lane (about five blocks).  The house is the 15th house on the left side.
3423 Valerie Ln.  Call if you get lost 281-367-5790

Anna de Bruges
(Robin Walker